Divi WooCommerce Store
01. Theme requirements
- Self-Hosted WordPress Installation
- Divi Theme by Elegant Themes
- PHP version 7.2 or greater
- memory_limit 128M
- post_max_size 64M
- max_execution_time 180
- upload_max_filesize 64M
- max_input_time 180
- max_input_vars 5000
- MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater.
- HTTPS support
- Nginx or Apache with mod_rewrite module
- WooCommerce Plugin (optional)
- Instagram Feed Plugin (optional)
02. IntroductionFollow the instructions below to install and configure your new product
Tip: For the Divi WooCommerce Store child theme to work, you must have Divi from Elegant Themes. If you do not have it you can purchase it here. Once you have it, please install it on your self-hosted WordPress website before attempting to install this child theme.
03. DescriptionFilled to the brim with countless sales-driven elements, the Divi WooCommerce Store child theme is perfect for brands looking to sell products and generate profits online. Fully set up and integrated with WooCommerce, Divi WooCommerce Store has taken care of every step of the customer purchase journey, leaving brands to merely enter their original content and product imagery to begin selling products online.
With its beautiful, eye-catching design and engaging sales-driven elements, this feature-rich WooCommerce theme helps businesses create an enticing shopping experience that’ll keep customers coming back. ** Visit the Divi WooCommerce Store Child Theme Page Here **
04. Installing the child themePlease upload the Divi WooCommerce Store Child Theme to you your self-hosted WordPress website. Make sure the Divi theme is already installed and activated.
1. Click the 'Appearance' Menu Item on the left-hand sidebar.
2. When the Themes Page opens, click the 'Add New' button.
3. When the Add Themes Page opens, click the 'Upload Theme' button.
4. When WordPress displays the next screen, click the 'Choose File' button. Your computer will open a dialog box; locate the Child Theme File you downloaded, double click on the file name.
5. After you have selected the file, the window will close. Click the “Install Now” button to install your theme6. The page will re-load, and after the theme has been fully uploaded, you will be presented with an “Activate Theme” link. Click this to activate the child theme and complete the installation.
05. Install recommended pluginsOnce the child theme is active on your site, the system will suggest you install & activate some Plugins.
Please click the Plugin Names or Begin Installing Plugins link on the dashboard screen and start the process. This function is, however, optional.
After you have installed the plugins, the next step is to activate them:
Once all the required plugins (or the ones that you need) have been activated, click the 'Return to the Dashboard' link or click "Import Demo Data" under "Divi WooCommerce Store" to import demo data
06. Import Demo DataFrom the WordPress Dashboard, go to the newly added tab bearing the name of your "Divi WooCommerce Store" child theme on the left admin panel. While hovering that menu item, please click on ‘Import Demo Data’ and then follow the instructions provided on the page.
Here we can see a template preview (various variants are available in some of our child themes). Click Continue.
Layout data information are being downloaded, wait a moment...
Check all to copy complete demo data to your WordPress. Press Import Data and downloading process will begin.
Success! Enjoy your new child theme! :)
07. Set Homepage and Posts PageMove to the settings area in your left Admin panel. Click ‘Reading’, under ‘Your homepage displays’ select ‘A static page’ and for the Homepage drop-down menu select either ‘Homepage’ . For the Posts Page, select 'Blog'.
08. Setup WooCommerceNavigate to WooCommerce >>Settings and in the General tab fill in the usual information for your business, including currency, and save your changes:
Next, click on the Products tab and set the Shop page to "Shop" by selecting it from the drop-down menu. Save Changes:
09. How to customize the Divi WooCommerce Store SettingsYou can easily customize your Divi WooCommerce Store Settings under Divi > Theme Customizer > Divi WooCommerce Store Settings
- To Change Theme Scheme: Theme Customizer > Divi WooCommerce Store Settings > Color Scheme
- To Change Buttons Settings: Theme Customizer > Divi WooCommerce Store Settings > Button Settings
- To Change Primary Buttons Scheme: Theme Customizer > Divi WooCommerce Store Settings > Primary Buttons Scheme
- To Change Secondary Buttons Scheme: Theme Customizer > Divi WooCommerce Store Settings > Secondary Buttons Scheme
- To Change Outline Buttons Scheme: Theme Customizer > Divi WooCommerce Store Settings > Outline Buttons Scheme
- To Change Border Settings: Theme Customizer > Divi WooCommerce Store Settings > Border Settings
- To Change Woocmmerce Settings: Theme Customizer > Divi WooCommerce Store Settings > Woocommerce Settings
- To Change Buttons Color: Theme Customizer > Buttons > Button Style and Hover Style
To Change Link Color: Theme Customizer > General Settings > Typography > Body Link Color