Divi Ecommerce Pro
01. Theme requirements✓ Self-Hosted WordPress Installation ✓ Divi Theme by Elegant Themes ✓ PHP version 7.2 or greater ✓ memory_limit 128M ✓ post_max_size 64M ✓ max_execution_time 180 ✓ upload_max_filesize 64M ✓ max_input_time 180 ✓ max_input_vars 5000 ✓ MySQL version 5.6 or greater OR MariaDB version 10.0 or greater. ✓ HTTPS support ✓ Nginx or Apache with mod_rewrite module ✓ WooCommerce Plugin (optional) ✓ Instagram Feed Plugin (optional)
02. IntroductionFollow the instructions below to install and configure your new product
Tip: For the Divi Ecommerce Pro child theme to work, you must have Divi from Elegant Themes. If you do not have it you can purchase it here. Once you have it, please install it on your self-hosted WordPress website before attempting to install this child theme.
03. DescriptionFilled to the brim with countless sales-driven elements, the Divi Ecommerce Pro child theme is perfect for brands looking to sell products and generate profits online. Fully set up and integrated with WooCommerce, Divi Ecommerce Pro has taken care of every step of the customer purchase journey, leaving brands to merely enter their original content and product imagery to begin selling products online. With its beautiful, eye-catching design and engaging sales-driven elements, this feature-rich WooCommerce theme helps businesses create an enticing shopping experience that’ll keep customers coming back. ** Visit the Divi Ecommerce Pro Child Theme Page Here **
04. Installing the child themePlease upload the Divi Ecommerce Pro Child Theme to you your self-hosted WordPress website. Make sure the Divi theme is already installed and activated. 1. Click the 'Appearance' Menu Item on the left-hand sidebar. 2. When the Themes Page opens, click the 'Add New' button. 3. When the Add Themes Page opens, click the 'Upload Theme' button. 4. When WordPress displays the next screen, click the 'Choose File' button. Your computer will open a dialog box; locate the Child Theme File you downloaded, double click on the file name. 5. After you have selected the file, the window will close. Click the “Install Now” button to install your theme 6. The page will re-load, and after the theme has been fully uploaded, you will be presented with an “Activate Theme” link. Click this to activate the child theme and complete the installation.
05. Install recommended pluginsOnce the child theme is active on your site, the system will suggest you install & activate some Plugins. Please click the Plugin Names or Begin Installing Plugins link on the dashboard screen and start the process. This function is, however, optional. After you have installed the plugins, the next step is to activate them: Once all the required plugins (or the ones that you need) have been activated, click the 'Return to the Dashboard' link or click "Import Demo Data" under "Divi Ecommerce Pro" to import demo data
06. Import Demo DataFrom the WordPress Dashboard, go to the newly added tab bearing the name of your "Divi Ecommerce Pro" child theme on the left admin panel. While hovering that menu item, please click on ‘Import Demo Data’ and then follow the instructions provided on the page. Here we can see a template preview (various variants are available in some of our child themes). Click Continue. Layout data information are being downloaded, wait a moment... Check all to copy complete demo data to your WordPress. Press Import Data and downloading process will begin. Success! Enjoy your new child theme! :)
07. Set Homepage and Posts PageMove to the settings area in your left Admin panel. Click ‘Reading’, under ‘Your homepage displays’ select ‘A static page’ and for the Homepage drop-down menu select either ‘Homepage - 1’ or ‘Homepage 2’. For the Posts Page, select 'News'.
09. How to customize the Woocommerce pagesSince version 1.2.0 you can customize the display of the woocommerce shop, archive and category pages with additional options. Under the Theme Customizer > Divi Ecommerce Pro Product Archive you will see new options:
- DISPLAY SHOP ICON
- DISPLAY SALE FLASHES
- DISPLAY CUSTOM PRODUCT OVERLAY
- PRODUCT OVERLAY TEXT
- SHOP NOW
- PRODUCT COLUMNS FOR DESKTOP
- PRODUCT COLUMNS FOR TABLET
- PRODUCT COLUMNS FOR MOBILE
Display Sale FlashesThis setting by default is enabled. Attract people to the sale product with the sale badge. It will be displayed only if your product has a "Sale price" set under the product settings.
Display Custom Product OverlayThis setting is enabled by default. Enables a product overlay with the custom text. The product overlay is displayed on the shop page, archive product pages and product category pages upon hovering the product image.
Product Overlay Text
Changes the text displayed on the product overlay. "Display custom product overlay" needs to be enabled in order this feature to work.
10. Number Of Columns In WooCommerce Shop
Theme Builder Templates:
- Go the Theme Builder,
- Click edit on the "Shop" Template.
- Open Shop Module.
- Scroll down, until you see "Column Layout"
- Choose your desired number.