Premium Divi Layouts Bundle
How to Install the Premium Divi Layout
1. Log into your WordPress website
2. Navigate to Divi > Divi Library
3. Click on ‘Import & Export’
4. Select ‘Import’ from the ‘Portability’ pop up
5. Click ‘Choose File’ and select the [Layout.JSON] file from your computer
7. Once the JSON layout is selected, click ‘Import Divi Builder Layouts’ and wait for the import process to complete
After the layout has been imported, copy the CSS code from instruction.txt file and add it to the Divi website using one of the following three methods:
1. Add CSS to Divi
2. Copy the code below and paste it into the Divi Theme Options > Custom CSS box. To access, navigate to the Divi Theme Options menu, scroll to the bottom and paste the code into the box titled Custom CSS. Click Save Changes.
3. Copy the code below and paste it into the Divi Page Settings. Open a new page, post or project, click the hamburger menu on the top of the screen and paste the code into the pop up titled Divi Page Settings
4. Copy the code and paste it into the stylesheet of a child theme. Navigate to Appearance > Editor, select styles.css, paste the code and click Save.