WP and Divi Icons
Follow the instructions below to install, configure and learn how to use your new plugin.
TABLE OF CONTENTS
✓ Self-Hosted WordPress Installation
Note: This plugin does not work when the Divi Icons Expansion Pack plugin
Helping WordPress users build even better websites, the WP and Divi Icon plugin adds over 2500 icons into the WordPress framework. Compatible with any standards-compliant WordPress theme and the Divi theme, the WP and Divi Icon plugin displays in either the WordPress editor console or within the Divi Builder in any icon-ready module.
1. Login to your WordPress Admin and select “Plugins” > “Add New” in the left sidebar menu.
2. Click “ Upload Plugin” at the top of the page.
3. Select the plugin ZIP file and click “ Install Now”.
4. Click “ Activate Plugin”.
5. Go to Divi > WP and Divi Icons > and input your license key.
6. Enter your license key, which was displayed after checkout and sent to you by email.
7. Click “ Activate”.
The plugin is now installed and ready to function.
B. First Steps
1. This is the view of the main plugin window.
C. Using Multi Color Options
D. Inserting Icons on your design
E. The Icon Inserter Button in the Editor
NEED ADDITIONAL INFORMATION OR SUPPORT?
For general WordPress information – wordpress.org
For additional help with using Divi, Elegant Themes offers free technical support to all their members. – http://www.elegantthemes.com
NEED HELP WITH CUSTOMIZATION OR WANT TO BUY SIMILAR PRODUCTS?
If you feel you need to give your website a completely professional finish, or you simply don’t have time to do it yourself, contact us at aspengrovestudios.com or send us an email to email@example.com, to get our current rates. If you like our products and would like to purchase similar child themes, please visit https://aspengrovestudios.com/shop