Follow the instructions below to install and configure your new product
TABLE OF CONTENTS
✓ Self-Hosted WordPress Installation
Remember: In order for the Course Scheduler Plugin to work, you must have LifterLMS. If you do not have it you can download it here. Once you have it, please install it on your self-hosted WordPress website.
All the Scheduling Features You Wish Your LMS Had
Course Scheduler allows you to offer a single course with multiple "start" and "end" dates, set manually or automatically on a predefined schedule, so you never have to make multiple copies of the same course in your LMS again
Works with LifterLMS! (LearnDash and Learn Press Coming soon!)
- Schedule your LMS courses to run multiple times (with different "start" and "end" dates)
- Change course "start" and "end" dates for future enrollments at any time
- Automatically generate future "start" and "end" dates for recurring courses
- Stay organized using filtering functionality that groups students by "start" date
Run the same course multiple times
With Course Scheduler, creating multiple "start" and "end" dates for the same course is super easy.
Set and change start and end dates with ease
Course Scheduler allows you to easily set and change future "start" and "end" dates for recurring courses.
With Course Scheduler, you can:
- Automatically generate future course dates on a predefined schedule
- Manually change individual "start" and "end" dates any time you want
- Set pre-enrollment period that will automatically enroll students on a future start date
- Manually change an individual student’s "start" and "end" date
Filter students by start date
In Course Scheduler’s Student Management area, you can use the filtering function to see only students with a specific start date. This allows you to:
- More efficiently provide support to students who are at the same point in the material
- Offer webinars and live events to students at a specific stage in the course
- More easily plan your workload as a course master
Navigate to the “Add New” in the plugins dashboard
Navigate to the “Upload” area
Select the plugin file from your computer
Click “Install Now”
Activate the plugin in the Plugin dashboard
Complete the activation of the plugin by registering your license key.
Click continue, and
That's all, your new Course Scheduler is already installed and activated on your website.
D. SET MISSING STUDENT COURSE DATES
If the site already has courses with enrollment(s), navigate to LifterLMS > Course Scheduler, and click "Set Missing Student Course Dates". This will automatically populate the current course dates into student enrollment records.
E. CONFIGURE AUTOMATIC COURSE DATES
With the plugin already in place, every time you edit a course or add a new course to your LMS website,
The feature can't be used unless the Course Time Period is enabled in the Course Restrictions Tab,
so make sure that you enable this on every new course you create as well as on the already existent courses.
Once enabled, this is the displayed custom field, at THE BOTTOM of the page:
Check the tick box and set the new automatic course dates for your course in the boxes.
If you wish to manually start a new course session, simply set the course start and end dates in the Course Options box, Restrictions tab when editing a course. Subsequent enrollments will be assigned these dates.
Pre-enrollment means that you will be able to sell the course (and students will be able to enroll) in anticipation to the actual course start date.
LifterLMS has its own Enrollment Period settings in the Course Options box > Restrictions tab. However, our plugin does not interface with these settings at all. The "pre-enrollment" settings in the Automatic Course Dates box only refer to when the Course Start Date and Course End Date are changed relative to the start of the next course session and do not alter the Enrollment Period settings.
troubleshooting coming up...